>

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Ahhh the hubby done this weeks shopping Saturday. Gotta love him for helping out and all, but as I was looking to plan out this weeks meals, I seen a lot of processed frozen crap in my freezer =0(
He did buy some good stuff too ;0)
Last week we had a lot of wasted food from the boys that went to the dogs. As long as there is nasty processed crap in the house they WILL want THAT! I'm trying to incorporate things I think might be tasty for everyone, but there is always someone who complains they don't like it. It's new, yes. Even to me. It isn't easy trying to change everyone's eating habits when they have been bad for so long, but I keep on trying a new dish out at least once a week. This week there are several. Wish me luck!
So I made my own shopping list and hittin' the grocery store myself tomorrow. My head is spinning now and THIS is what I have come up with for this week.

Monday
Breakfast ~ Smoothie and Oatmeal with fruit
Lunch ~ BLT's
Supper ~ Meatloaf, augratin potatos, green beans, butter bread
Snack ~ Yogurt
Tuesday
Breakfast ~ Smoothie and Blueberry Cheese Cressant Rolls
Lunch ~ Leftover Chil with PB sandwhich
Supper ~ Tacos
Snack ~ Carrot sticks with  ranch
Wednesday 
Breakfast ~ Smoothie and Bacon, eggs, toast, banana
Lunch ~ Grilled Cheese with tomato soup
Supper ~ Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Shells with stuffed mushrooms and bacon ranch pea salad
Snack ~ Boiled egg/grapes
Thursday
Breakfast ~ Smoothie and Sausage, egg, cheese, McMom Muffin (so much better than McCrap's)
Lunch ~ Homemade Pizza Pocket Sandwiches
Supper ~ Herb crusted chicken in basil sauce with cheese bites, and asparagus
Snack ~ Peanut butter crackers
Friday
Breakfast ~ Smoothie and Banana/Strawberry muffins with boiled eggs
Lunch ~ Leftovers from the week
Supper ~ Riblets, mashed potatoes, corn, butter biscuits
Snack ~ Orange slices
Saturday
Breakfast ~ Smoothie and Pancakes with fruit topping and sausage links
Lunch ~ Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Supper ~ Kids Choice ~ Cookin' with kids
Snack ~ String Cheese
Sunday
Breakfast ~ Smoothies and Kale Fritatta
Lunch ~ Chef Salad
Supper ~ Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, corn on cob, biscuit
Snack ~ Cinnamon raisin bread

What are you cooking this week?

♥♪♫•.•°*°•.¸¸♥. PEACE and LOVE .•°*° ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
 Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment