>

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A quick catch up from the last few weeks

The last few weeks have been crazy busy around the farm!

We had an ice/snow storm. I had three kids down with the tummy bug and myself.
I fell asleep and forgot about my bread dough so the boys played with it for hours.


We watched to snow come down, had a small snow ball fight in the bedroom, colored and made pictures, built cities on the bunk beds.
The following day we got on our snow gear and headed out to play!




We all had a lot of fun playing in the snow!

The seeds I ordered arrived! Thank you Baker Seed Co! 
This year we will be planting all heirloom, GMO Free, open pollinated herbs and veggies.
I can't wait to get these going!
I've already started my spring cleaning. I've been busy cleaning out closets and dressers.
Next week I will tackle the toys!!
We got pot belly pig named "MJ"

Nate had the icky tummy bug
Justin had his 6th grade dance
The boys made a Cat in the Hat - Hat Pizza  to help celebrate Dr, Seuss's Birthday

I've been downloading, organizing, and printing home school work, ideas, and lapbooks getting ready for summer school. Plans are in the works for turning an extra room into a full time school room!
Princess Jelly Bean turned a month old!

♥♪♫•.•°*°•.¸¸♥. PEACE and LOVE .•°*° ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ 
 Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment