>

Saturday, November 9, 2013

I think we're ready!

After days of nonsense brought about by myself by deactivating my personal Facebook account, making a whole new profile for the blog, and reactivating my personal account...I think I finally have the Facebook mess straitened out.
Trying new things with the blog this time around. Going to schedule blogging into my days. I have been sporadic with my post. Not sure I'll make an everyday post, but I will try my best. I just signed up for  Google Ads. I guess if I'm going to spend all this time working on it, I should try to make a few bucks with it. I plan on doing some more research on other ways to make some kind of profit from it. I've also been tossing around the idea of a whole new look. I done webdesign for many years so I have tons of ideas in mind and shouldn't find it that complicated., but assumptions always have a way of coming back and biting me in the butt. I definitely need to update the pictures of the kids. Wow! They sure have grown a lot in a year.
I'm really looking forward to sharing our journey getting back into homeschooling with the boys, things going on with the farm as we get a little closer to self sufficiency and renewable energy each year, gardening, crafting, and a healthier lifestyle by eating real foods and non toxic homemade cleaning products. It's going to be a great New start!!!


♥♪♫•.•°*°•.¸¸♥. PEACE and LOVE .•°*° ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
 Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment