>

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Facebook strikes AGAIN!

Spent the WHOLE day adding homeschool groups and liking pages again for my new  Facebook Id for the blog. I had to make another because I wanted to deactivate my personal Facebook account that is attached to my blog page. So I thought it would be simple enough to take the Facebook page over with said new ID NOT!!!! Huge mistake! Oh Boy! Who knew disabling my personal Facebook account would cause such a hassle!!! EVERYTHING is linked to it! My Pinterest, THIS blog, Swagbucks, you name it, I used Facebook to join or log in! So apparently to keep everything else going I'm going to have to reactivate it! SMH Why oh why can't things just be simple for a change!!!! Surely not in Wendy's World LOL

♥♪♫•.•°*°•.¸¸♥. PEACE and LOVE .•°*° ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
 Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment