>

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just a typical day here...


 Oh what a day! It started off with Avon powder ALL over my desk and living room.  The fun had just begun! Daddy was such an awesome helper and while trying to get  ready for work he helped clean the mess...I made myself a Cappichino and  kept a positive calm approach to the day  and progressively it got better and we all survived. Housework, laundry, cookin', naps, chores, homework, homeschoolin', play times, snacks, baths, and story time was all a success. I've got my eyelids held up tonight with toothpicks.

The printer took a crap. So I've been all over the net checking out reviews to find the best one that will fit our needs. I do ALOT of printing. I was hoping to get all of February's lesson plans printed and ready to go. I don't buy curriculum. I seek out the freebies on the net and make my own. It works for us. Alot of times I will design and print my own worksheets for the boys. I'm all about  free  schooling. With today's technology the information is out there, you just have to be creative and look around.

Gabe actually sat today and did quiet a bit of actual work today including 2 workbook pages on his own and a dobber art. Jaxon joined in and made a beautiful masterpiece and before I knew it the boys were playing a game Gabe had made up. We're slowly getting back in a routine and bedtime is getting easier.

I wanted to post pictures, but lately EVERY time I go to grab the camera I have dead batteries. NOTE TO SELF: buy a new set of rechargeable batteries.

It was a beautiful day. Justin and Nate came home from school  did their chores and went to play outside for a bit. 


Justin has chosen Civil War as his at home project. So tonight after completing his school work he watched  Sherman's March on Netflix.

 The boys and I enjoyed a good view of the sky tonight before bedtime.

All is now quiet on the Howard Farm tonight and this Momma is going to bed.


♥♪♫•.•°*°•.¸¸♥. PEACE and LOVE .•°*° ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment