>

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm thinking I am a serious Bloggin' slacker LOL


Today I should be posting Meal Plan Monday, but.....I think I'm just going to skip it tonight since my computer is soooo slow. and it has taken me way tooo long to upload pics and write what little bit I have come up with.
I do have my meal plan wrote out and grocery list made for 2 weeks =0)
Maybe I should of scanned and posted that. LOL Maybe tomorrow IF I catch a minute to myself during Jaxon's nap (IF he takes one) I WILL post it.

Today my Justin woke up so stuffy and stayed home from school. The change in the weather here has been ridiculous.

Last week I just felt blah most of the time, then by Wednesday the sniffles and sneezes started. By the end of the week I just felt horrible. We did manage to get some schoolin' done, but the house looks like a tornado went through it and I am days behind on laundry. Theres going to be ALOT of catching up to do.


Big Daddy and a friend took down a tree in the pasture that had died several years ago. I wish I had braved the cold and snapped a few pics. But we have a nice stack of wood from it.

Oh my sweet Jaxon...we are in full blown terrible two's! Climbing, throwing, biting, hitting his brothers, and just destroying everything in his path. Look out world!


The boys made their own games to play. They are so creative!
Justin made an Army/Battle game

Justin and Nate were all into their game....


So Gabe decided he would just make his own game. He went and got an old King Kong playmat and a few guys for game pieces and said "I made MY own" So GAME ON!


We got Mouse Trap from Grandma and it has been Gabe's favorite all week.


We got SNOW!!!! and some geese stopped in for some corn and  a nap.


<3 Sunday I made all my LOVES an early Valentine Breakfast <3


We made hearts for the window.


In honor of Lincoln's Birthday we watched a few documentaries on Netflix.
The Lincoln Assassination was very informative and Justin loved it. He gave it 4 stars =0)


Today we got  MORE SNOW!!!! The boys are hoping for ALOT MORE!

So this Momma is exhausted as usual so I off to bed!

♥♪♫•.•°*°•.¸¸♥. PEACE and LOVE .•°*° ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥



No comments:

Post a Comment