>

Friday, March 2, 2012





Photobucket
 
A quick look at the past couple of weeks.
 I missed last week due to the icky tummy bug that hit us HARD.
It's short and sweet this week.
I'm packing up the boys and we're taking a roadtrip!!!
 
 




 
Today I get to pick up my oldest for the weekend who is traing at  Ft. Leonard Wood, MO for a few weeks!!! It's about a about a 3 1/2 hour car ride not too bad. The boys and I are so excited to see our GI Joe!!!! Then we're off to see some close friends of ours whom we haven't gotten to see very often the past year.
The weather is CRAZY here!!! Woke up to hail this morning. I hope we don't run into a mess on the interstates. I hate the traffic and big rigs sooo much! I'm always a nervous wreck.
Making the boys green ham and eggs this morning. Not sure if they will eat it or not. Got several other Dr. Seuss themed activities planned out. I hope we get to do them all since this will be a short day for us.
Pics to follow next week =0)
 
I'm linking up with Homegrown Learners Collage Fridays, Learning All the Time, Ordinary Life Magic Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers Homeschool Creations


♥♪♫•.•°*°•.¸¸♥. PEACE and LOVE .•°*° ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I know about being sick...we have been sick for a month... although ours has been respiratory, not stomach. It looks like you had a wonderfully fun and productive week despite it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy ~ your road trip sounds fun! I hope everyone stays healthy and enjoy seeing your oldest.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete